Views: 81 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-09 Origin: Site
ASTM A182 is standard specification for socket weld fittings, threaded fittings and forged steel flanges, the common used grades are F11, F22, F91, F304/304L and F316/316L in various industries.
Shanghai Zhucheng Pipe Fittings Manufacturing Co Ltd supplied various pipe fittings & flanges for North American, South American, Europe, Mid East, Southeast Asia, Austiralia and African market.
ASTM A182 specification covers forged low alloy and stainless steel piping components for use in pressure systems. Included are flanges, fittings, Valves, and similar parts to specified dimensions or to dimensional standards.
Several grades of low alloy steels and ferritic, martensitic, austenitic, and ferritic-austenitic stainless steels are included in this specification. Selection will depend upon design and service requirements.
Alloy Steel Grade: ASTM A182 F5, F9, F91, F92, F11, F12, F22
Stainless Steel Grade: ASTM A182 F304, F304L, F316, F316L, F317, F310S, F321, F904, F347
Forged Threaded Fittings: Class 2000#, 3000#, 6000#
Socket Weld Fittings: Class 3000#, 6000#, 9000#
ANSI Flanges: Class 150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#
API Flanges: Class 75#, 150#, 300#, 600#, 900#
JIS Flanges: JIS B2220 5K, 10K, 16K, 20K, 30K
DIN Flanges: 6 Bar, 10 Bar, 16 Bar, 25 Bar, 40 Bar
BS 4504 Flanges: PN10, PN16
(1) Threaded Fittings Types: Elbow, Tee, Cross, Coupling, Cap, Plug, Bushing, Union, Hex Nipple, Threadolet.
(2) Socket Weld Fittings Types: Elbow, Tee, Cross, Coupling, Cap, Union, Reducing Insert, Sockolet.
(3) Forged Steel Flanges Types: Weld Neck, Slip-on, Lap Joint, Threaded, Socket Weld, Blind, Plate Flange.
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION & MECHNICAL PROPERTIES
(1) Good corrosion-resistant performance that easily superior to other entry-level metals
(2) Withstand great pressure. It helps to ensure that deformation does not endange the system.
(1) Difficult to use for welding, so there are limited used in construction.
(2) More expensive than alternatives.